Corporate Event Photography for Rio Olympics
Elite Image have signed our first corporate event photography client for the XXVIII Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro to be staged 5 – 21 August 2016. This will be the 9th Olympics that we’ll be attending as corporate event photographer for international corporations and sponsors. This will also be the 4th working with Atos (atos.net) a top sponsor and key member of the Olympic family.
Delivering high quality corporate event photography to clients at major international events is what we do best and we’re always excited by this challenge.
Once again the Elite Image corporate event photography team will be working with Atlas Events (www.atlasevents.com) on Atos’s corporate hospitality programme. Atos will be showcasing the essential part they play in delivering the Olympic experience to the world and their key corporate clients.
We will be providing a variety of corporate event photography services. All are tried and tested with this client and others during nine Olympic campaigns across five continents.
- A custom photo gallery web site with photos regularly updated, viewable and downloadable.
- Photo galleries divided into generic and guest photos with separate galleries for each wave of guests password protected for privacy.
- Daily slideshows in the guest hotel which are a great way to get everyone feeling like they’re part of the show.
- Generic slide shows at the check-in desk to activate the guest experience from first contact.
- Printed photo gifts.
- Supplying of operational photography for corporate PR and promotion.
- Behind the scenes shots of how Atlas Events and the Atos events staff make it all happen.
- High quality photo books for corporate gifts, post games.
I’m often asked which Olympic Games was the best, but they all have had their high points and special moments, so I’ve picked an image from each of the last eight I’ve photographed – no easy task!